Innovation ecosystems create an active flow of information and resources for ideas to transform into reality. Through these ecosystems, we are building a process by which more innovators and entrepreneurs can develop and launch solutions to solve real-world problems, faster. This process creates expertise in new areas, helps to diversify the economy, and allows businesses to meet their customers where they are. Additionally, an innovation ecosystem provides the means to create economic stability and resource sharing.
The value of an innovation ecosystem lies in the access to resources for the startups and the flow of information for the ecosystem’s stakeholders. This information flow creates more investment opportunities for the right institutions to connect with the right ideas for their businesses and portfolios, at the right time, for the right reasons.
How the ecosystem works
- Connecting startups to investors including angels, VCs, and corporate
- Mentoring innovators (early & Late stage) to be more skilled in the startup lifecycle and funding process to make investor engagements more productive and meaningful.
- Assist large corporations in identifying critical technologies for piloting, scouting, partnering, acquisition, projects, or investment to help them innovate faster.
- Help VCs find the best companies for their portfolios to invest in a more timely and efficient manner.
- Commercialize innovations from startups and corporations with the more media promotions to increase awareness.
- Create an ecosystem that drives and diversifies the economy allowing companies to go from concept to seed to growth and grow global.
We have experience in setting up Innovation & entrepreneurial ecosystem for Governments and Universities.Contact us for a free consultation: